Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fall photos: The France edition

Well, it's quite a rainy, dreary Armistice Day--as it's referred to here--in Le Mans.
(I feel like the sun should be shining brightly on a day that's about celebrating the end of war! Right!?)

As I wrote last time, I've enjoyed getting outside during my stay here...but definitely not today. It's a stay-in-the-house-with-a-cup-of-tea kind of day. And right now is a good time today to update my blog. :)

Sooo I thought I'd share some fall photos I've taken in the past couple of weeks--just like I shared last year from Japan. (No matter where I am, I love getting outside with my camera, especially in autumn!)

First, a stroll in the park...



And here's a different park on a different day...



Hello there. :)

While walking on the sidewalk to the town center, I came across these berries...

Pretty!

Close to the city, there's an area where the ground is blanketed in leaves...

I loved walking through this, listening to the leaves crunch beneath my feet. :)

A different angle.

Well, that's all for now. Have a happy (and hopefully sunny) day!

No comments: