Monday, August 24, 2009

"Speaking words of wisdom, let it be..."

If you want some advice, you can look at the t-shirts of my elementary school students. And Beatles' song lyrics, too. :)

I can't promise that it will actually make sense, but the words (of wisdom?) found on clothing can definitely provide some amusement.

Here's a statement that's both t-shirt and Beatles' song...

"Romantic. All you need is love." Gotta love it.

Speaking...err, singing....err, writing of love....here's some love advice...


"Love someone down. At first you succeed, Dust yourself and try it again." But what if at first you don't succeed?

"Enjoy together love and peace. Your future will be bright. Feel so good. Turn on the charm." Turn on the charm, huh? By wearing a charming shirt like this one?

"Find favor. Be favorite with everybody." Niiiice. By the way, this is the precious child who (gently, I'll give her that much) poked my stomach a while back and proclaimed there to be extra meat! Needless to say, she did not find favor with me.

"Take you courage in both hands...All happiness is in your mind." Thank your so much for you encouragement!

I love this one: "Swim with the current...but take good care of your personal contacts." Yep. Just smile and nod.

I just love this one, too...

"Crack it!" What you're supposed to crack, I'm not sure. Take this advice with some caution!

"You don't have To see the whole Staircase." If you see half Of the Staircase, it's apparently sufficient.

"Deeds Are Better Than Words. Do, don't talk. Easier said than done." Afterall, actions speak louder than words, right?

"Each day provides its own gifts. Learn from yesterday. Live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." I agree! Well said. I also agree that you shouldn't stop questioning...

Especially the advice given on clothing! :)

* * *
To read my latest post in "Keep Shining," click here.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I love the shirts even if they don't always make sense. The kids are cute as usual.

Lauren said...

Daaayna,
I remember seeing some of these shirts and shirts like this when I was there! Got to love the advice!!!
By the way, how are you doing with finding the states?