Monday, February 16, 2009

"Round, round get around, I get around...."

Sports lovers, I have found the perfect place for you!

And even if there's not an athletic bone in your body, I'm sure you'd still enjoy Round One. It's a six-story (we're talking huge!) sports and recreation center that has about every indoor game you'd possibly want to play.

Basketball courts, volleyball, tennis, badminton, table tennis, (woohoo! my game, haha) putt-putt, billards, arcade games, batting cages, rifle-shooting...just to name a few. It's all there.


Plus, there are fun things to do for us non-athletes. Hellllloooo, massage chairs!!!!!

I didn't get a chance to sing karaoke, but it was included, too. However, I did take advantage of the skating rink that was in the middle of the fourth floor. Here's a group shot of us roller-blading...

Hooray for new friends! From left to right: me, Takenori (a Japanese friend from Kuji) Sara(h?) from New York, Bobby from England, Mayla, and Huiling from Singapore.

On the third floor is a bowling alley, where I had fun despite my tendency to get gutter balls. :( Of course I had to take advantage of the big bowling pin costume, haha!


"Aaaah, he's going to get me!!"

Ok, so at this point, I'm thinking that Round One should pay me for the publicity I'm giving them! And I'm wondering if there's anything like this in America!? (Do you know?)

Also, I'm thinking that if you come visit me in Japan, (Amanda, Lauren, Jennifer) we should journey the two and a half hours to Morioka to enjoy the gigantic recreation center!

I'll challenge you to a game of table tennis. And we can take full advantage of all the different sports...

If you can get me out of the massage chair, that is. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daaayna,
That looks like so much fun and I would love to go there when we are there! I challenge you in a game of table tennis! I bet you can't beat me! LOL I am terrible at that game! Looks like you had a fun weekend! Love you!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! That sounds like a place for anyone....I am sure we would have a good time there. You make anything fun. Seeing you in that bowling pin costume is a hoot! I love your spirit. Go, Dana!